Our in-person car seat appointments will be held during the following times:
- Takoma Park (Fire Station 2 located at 7201 Carroll Avenue)
- Thursday evenings from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- 3rd Saturday of the month from 8 am to noon
- Germantown (Fire Station 34 located at 20633 Boland Farm Road)
- 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month from 8 am to noon
- 1st Wednesday of the month from 8 am to noon
- Aspen Hill (Fire Station 25 located at 14401 Connecticut Avenue)
- Thursday mornings from 8 am to noon
- 1st Saturday of the month from 8 am to noon
- Wheaton Recreation Center (located at 11701 Georgia Avenue)
- 3rd Wednesday of the month from 11 am to 1 pm
- Rockville (Fitzgerald Buick/GMC located at 5501 Nicholson Lane)
- 3rd Thursday of the month from 10 am to 12:30 pm – NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY - For more details visit)
During the in-person appointment, our team of certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians will teach you how to install and use your car seat correctly. Appointments take approximately 30 minutes per car seat.
If you are having trouble with the online appointment system, need further assistance, or have any car seat-related questions, please call 240-777-2223 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.