Welcome to the Car Seat Program’s online appointment system. This FREE service is provided and managed by Montgomery County’s Fire and Rescue Service in partnership with Safe Kids Montgomery County.
During the appointment, our team of certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians will teach you how to install and use your car seat correctly. Appointments take approximately 30 minutes per car seat.
Car seat appointments are held in 2 different locations in Montgomery County during the following times:
- Takoma Park (Fire Station 2 located at 7201 Carroll Avenue)
- Thursday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- Third Saturday of the month from 8:00 am to noon
- Germantown (Fire Station 34 located at 20633 Boland Farm Road)
- Third Wednesday of the month from 8 am to noon
- Second and Fourth Saturdays of the month from 8 am to noon
If you are having trouble with the online appointment system, need further assistance, or have any car seat-related questions, please call 240-777-2223.